Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's Been a Year!
Well, it's been almost a year since I last wrote.  The last time I posted was June 5, 2012 when I took a job with Amory School District.  Since then it's been very BUSY.  So, I guess I'll just post a few pictures of a few things that have taken place over the last year.  


My New Office
I finished up my work as Assistant Principal at Pontotoc Middle School the second week of June and began my new position as Curriculum Coordinator at Amory School District.  I spent the month of June getting to know the staff and decorating my office.  



18 Canterbury Trail
In June we decided to move.  We sold our house in Pontotoc in about a week, and shortly thereafter began searching for a lot in Amory to build our new house on.  We purchased some land in the Amory City School District and quickly began getting everything ready to begin the building of our second home.


House Building 




















Moving Day
On November 10 we moved our stuff from Pontotoc to Amory.  Our goal was to be in our new house on November 15.  We spent our first night in our new home on November 14.  


Christmas 2012



Mary Poppins

In February Hunter and I took the twins to see Mary Poppins at the Orphuem in Memphis.


Duck Dynasty Weekend





For Hunter's birthday Robert, Misty, Hunter, and I went to Nashville to see Phil, Miss Kay, and Sy speak at Lipscomb University.  I surprised Hunt with a pie at Loveless Cafe, his favorite restaurant in Nashville





No comments:

Post a Comment